Saturday, February 16, 2013

Repurposed Chandelier Crystals



Last year we started doing a little re-decorationg at work  
My boss took all the crystals off the chandeliers in the dining room
.......a 5 gallon bucket full
  
Guess who she gave them to??

ME

Today I decided it was time
to take a break from crocheting 
and do a little soldering

I really need the practice

Here are some of those
crystals made in to necklace pieces


Some are flat backed 
and smooth on the front


And some are faceted on both sides


I think tomorrow 
I will pull out the jewelry stuff
and make some necklaces


 But probably not 
until I crochet a little bit!

Robin

9 comments:

  1. Pretty Pretty!!! Hey - I am just about ready to send a box of goodies your way. Picked up some early crochet books at an auction today that were just screaming your name! Hugs to you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE old crochet books. I buy them every time I see them at thrift stores. I think my my favorites are the granny square ones from the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness they are exquisite. Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impresionada estoy al verlos; son preciosos y te felicito por ellos.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, these are gorgeous. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. foyer chandelier

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......